May-Realty has been in the commercial real estate market for over 14 years. It became the legal successor of Transprod LLC, established in Moscow in 1998.
The key areas of May-Realty's activities are construction, management, maintenance, leasing, and promotion of commercial real estate properties, as well as implementation of class A warehouse and office real estate projects.
May-Realty projects cover a wide geographical area - Moscow, Moscow region, Krasnodar Krai, and Ukraine.
One of May-Realty's main objectives is the creation of a comfortable environment for personnel and visitors of commercial real estate properties. Design and construction always conform to all current health rules and regulations. At the same time, innovative ideas and achievements are implemented.
For example, new air conditioning systems with climatic beams are used in MAY's office building as an alternative to traditional systems. They provide heat control, low noise pressure levels, energy conservation, and efficient use of space. Moreover, climatic beams are an attractive architectural element.
The innovative technique of cooling climatic beams helps avoid direct airflow onto a person and prevents employees from catching cold-like illnesses and certain infectious diseases.
May-Realty sets such fresh air provision parameters at the design stage, ensuring they conform to both - Russian and European regulations.
Natural materials are used for interior finishes: natural stone, plant-based paints, and wood.
Various factors are taken into account during the office interior design stage:
- color scheme is chosen to create a relaxed atmosphere while bright highlights related to the company's brand are a gentle reminder of the company's main mission;
- workstation lighting is selected not only in compliance with current rules and regulations but also to guarantee the "warm" perception of light by the eye;
- natural illumination of space is planned, e.g., by designing an open space on the entire floor and glazing it from floor to ceiling along its perimeter. This is quite important in Russia considering there are short daylight hours for 7 months of the year. Such an architectural solution does not cause the feeling of being in a closed space during the workday but rather gives people a chance to divert their attention from computer screens.
While preparing a construction site and overhauling of a building, the surrounding space is used with care:
- waste is collected directly into a container (maximum one container at a construction site);
- storage of construction materials is minimized - works are organized in such a way that materials are used immediately upon their delivery to the site;
- all trees, bushes and lawns in the surrounding area are preserved;
Use of energy resources:
- economic use of power is provided by light sensors in internal and external lighting;
- BMS-building management system helps select the optimal functioning settings for all engineering systems, which ensures maximum power economy;
- LED lights are a modern, practical solution to economic lighting, allowing energy costs to be cut almost in half. Brightness, color and entrance angle management allows one to "play" with different variations of LED lamps. Environmental safety is one of the key criteria in the selection of these type of lamps.
In 2006, Maria Soshina graduated from Moscow Economics and Finance Institute (MEFI) where she studied in the department of organization management.
Maria started her career with MAY in 1995, having gone through all of the professional steps, starting from a general specialist to becoming the managing director. Under her direct supervision modern business processes in real estate management were implemented in MAY and many construction and renovation projects were carried out successfully.
Maria Soshina has been the managing director of May-Realty since 2012.