May-Complex in Fryazino (Moscow oblast) is May’s own production and logistics complex and one of the largest manufactures of tea products in Europe.
The May company has become a pioneer of investment in the domestic tea and coffee industry by building in 1998 the first in the history of new Russia ultramodern final product facility - May-Complex (tea-packing factory).
- The total area of the complex is more than 10 hectares.
- The annual production is more than 50 thousand tonnes.
- When establishing May-Complex, the most advanced technological solutions were used; the factory was fitted up with the equipment of the world best manufacturers.
- In 2004, May-Complex was the first among domestic enterprises which quality management system was certified successfully for the compliance with the ISO 9001: 2008 international standard by results of auditing conducted by the authoritative German company TUV Suddeutschland.
- In 2013, the company opened a production-warehouse complex of the A+ class.
- In 2013, May-Complex corporate quality management system and safety was certified successfully once again for the compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 and FSSC 22000:2010 international standards after the audit conducted by the British Standards Institution (BSI). It was a new authoritative evidence of the highest quality of products manufactured at the enterprise.
Corporate Social Responsibility
May is an active participant of the market and it bears responsibility for its activities to the society. The complex of social programmes of the May company, which it provides at its own production facility, includes the provision of social support for its employees, creation of attractive new jobs, incentives and conditions to ensure that each specialist had a real opportunity for professional and career growth.
Every year the company invests significant resources in the provision of healthy and safe working conditions.
The social conditions are established in accordance with international standards: each employee receives a separate locker for safe-keeping of their personal belongings, there are shower cabins in the locker rooms, and recreation zones are equipped with drinking water coolers and vending machines for drinks.
We organised transfer of the personnel to their places of employment and meals in our own dining hall. The production staff receives subsidies for meals, the expenses for mobile communication are also repaid. All employees of the production facilities are provided with uniforms.
Awards and achievements:
MAY supports the high quality standards of its products and services. The world level of the process control systems of the May Company and its compliance with the ISO 9001: 2008 international standard is confirmed by the BSI international certificate.